5 April 2014

The Studio 5 year Competition...

Week 1 - Paris

I did this competition last year and really enjoyed it so when I got the newsletter saying it was time again for this years competition I though oh yes count me in.


We have been asked to create a page using a sampler from the design team plus any extras from the Cafe in Paris range on offer this next week.

So here's my page for week 1:


This is an old family photo we have no idea who he is so I thought I'd make a page, and design it like he was a long lost love...

Created using elements from the Cafe in Paris Sampler by theStudio Design Team, plus elements from Cafe in Paris - Aimee Harrison and Cafe in Paris - Valentina. I have mainly kept to the colours of the sampler apart from recolouring one paper and the splats but I've worked to the colour palette of the kit. Punches, stitching and effects are from the software I use Serif CraftArtist 2.

Font used is: Alako-Bold
No Template has been used as this is my own layout