5 June 2014

Unbound - Summer Time & Ryhl

I've had a busy few days this week as all 3 designers I am on the creative team for have new kits out this week.  The first is Netta with a lovely new kit called Unbound, its a seaside kit thats a bit different from the normal kits you get.  Just lovely blues, greys, purples and whites that let you scrap a wide range of photo's too...

Here's my pages using this lovely kit which is on offer with 30% of for just the kit and 40% off for the complete kit.


I found these photo's in a box with some other family photo's we have no idea who these are all we know is that they are apart of our family from 1943, as that's the date on all 3 photo's.


Here's my second page this was when we were in Rhyl last year on a day trip.


Kit used is: Unbound from Lonetta Avelar
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Unbound-Kit.html