4 November 2016

Gottapixel - Master Scrapper 2016 Week 1

Well this year I decided I would do this years Master Scrapper at Gottapixel, as I enjoyed it back in 2014.  You are given a kit and told what is required for that weeks challenge, normally its the kit only and they use of your software but with some restrictions. 

Week #1

Challenge Week 1: The layout we would like you to create is a time when you've seized the day! It can be something new that you tried, something that made you proud. The topic is open to anything you've "done".


Oooh I had fun doing this, as it really makes you work hard, with having only your program and kit to work with it really pushes you...

My unique shape is the overlapping circles which are hidden behind the frame top and bottom, the fame has 3 photo's in it. The square is the matted papers, I've used 4 flowers and a mix of leaves. The 2 fonts used are Candy Round BTN and Baby Boston, and I have used 2 word titles from the kit using the 'Enjoy this Moment' as my title for this page. I have added the date to the side of the frame and there is journalling at the bottom.

Software used is Serif CraftArtist 2 I have used styles etc from this software to get this finished look, no other items were added apart from what was given to us from the kit.