12 November 2016

Gottapixel - Master Scrapper 2016 Week 2

Week #2

Challenge Week 2: This week's challenge we'd like you to create a layout about what you'd like to do. This is a broad topic to leave you with as many directions you would like to go. 



Here's my layout for week 2.

Master Scrapper Box 2 Carpe Diem 
Kits by Prelestnaya & Kathryn Estry

Fonts: Alex Brush, Candy Round, Breamcatcher

My love is colouring but I don't get much free time to do it, yet I know that I need to make better choice of my time. Time wasted on FB playing games or watching TV is time I could be colouring. I have to choose to make better choices of my spare time...

Tasks:

Photos 3
Word Art from Kit used
Pocket made from paper with 2 papers added in with the photo
splat used
3 different fonts used
Date added
Quote added
Elements used to decorate
The dots around my page are made from the wordart