4 November 2016

Here's my coloured in digi stamp...

I didn't get this finished in time to start the challenge on the 1st as I've not been feeling to well this week but I've had nurse Roxy the pug looking after me.  

I started off having to sort out my pens and doing a colour chart


This is a mix of the old pens and the new Illustrator Pens, as at the moment there are only 96 colours in the new range they will over the next few month be bring out more colours I've been told it should be around another 200 colours.  I'm going to need a bigger bag lol x



This is were I go to before not being very well, I am really happy with the girls coat but I really need to get some classes in on skin and hair.

And here's the finished image I am happy with the end look although I couldn't get the face right.  If you would like this digi stamp called Skating its from Mo's Digital Pencil


All I need to do is make this into a card and once made I will post a photo here...